Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No Comb-Over Could Fix This


It's the end of year 32 for Jenny. I'm turning 33 tomorrow! No better way to celebrate than by posting the latest and greatest picture for your viewing pleasure. It's a pretty sweet 'do, isn't it!?

Note the redness and the precise line of where the hair loss starts and ends. The loss curves around my ear, but I still have some hair left at the bottom. That means I can wear a beret and you can't really tell that I have lost any hair at all.

Of course, hats aren't as comfy as the silk scarves that I have. I like to wear the scarves sometimes because then people smile at me more...they feel bad for me, I guess! Kevin thinks I'm weird, but is it really so wrong to like it when people are smiling at you all the time (and holding doors open for you and stuff)?! Hey, I might as well enjoy the 'perks' of losing my hair while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment