Monday, April 27, 2009

AAK (All About Kevin) Post

So, even in this craptastik economy, my husband found himself a new job!  I haven't written this earlier because I'm so paranoid about these things, but since it's his first day, I thought it safe to write about!  

I'm so proud of him!!!!  He's going to be managing the product operations group for a cool company called ExactTarget.  You know those emails you get from the big retailers?  Well, chances are that ExactTarget manages it and works with the companies to maximize their marketing efforts.

So, help me congratulate Kevin!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are incredible - what wonderful news. Please let me know if there's anything you need or anyway that I can help.

    ReplyDelete