Friday, February 20, 2009

Close to Home

I didn't realize how lucky I was to be in Indy...with top neurosurgeons in the country in my back yard.  It dawned on me when all the nurses asked me where I was from, and one of them said to me, "we have people coming in from Nebraska for this kind of surgery". 

If you are faced with this kind of diagnosis, obviously you have to do your due diligence to find out what is right for you.  But the experience and talent that are in Indy, and at Indiana University Hospital are world class.  These folks know exactly what they are doing.  There is a whole history of why Indy is one of the best neuroscience communities in the US, but I won't digress.  Just do yourself a favor - and make sure that you at least consider coming to Indy for this kind of surgery.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny because I was told that I was being treated at the Number 1 Neuroscience hospital/center in the nation, Overlook Hospital, Summit, NJ - Is that something that they just say to us all to make us feel better? LOL

    ReplyDelete