Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Baaack!!

Well, here I am!  I'm doing really well everyone!  

I guess I wasn't fully prepared for the entire ordeal because it has been a little more, uh, intense than what I had expected!  To say the least.

I feel great, not too much pain.  Just feel like I'm in a fog, walking in a dream.  Which is actually kind of cool.  Lots of naps.  I think that half my skull on my right side was taken off for the surgery, and that's just the general achiness I feel, but nothing that isn't resolved with some Tylenol!

I wasn't expecting or prepared for the seizures.  And I wasn't prepared for the numbness and lack of control on my left side.  But that's just my pride talking.  It will come back very soon. I'm taking walks and getting up and about!  Each day I feel better and better.


1 comment:

  1. Jenny -

    It's good to hear from you. Sounds like each day gets better and better - which make us all so happy to hear. Look forward to seeing you about town again soon. All the best to you, Kevin and your family. Take care.

    Matt Holley

    ReplyDelete