Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fragile Day Today

For a smile, I thought I'd post a picture of my 'nurses'.  Clyde is on the left, Simona in the middle and Chloe on the right.  One of them is always with me.  They are really confused as to why I'm home all the time now, but they are good company and definitely make me feel better!  They are the biggest sweeties in the world!

Today has been kind of a rough day.  I think it's because I have had such a busy 3 days or so, that I think things are catching up with me.  It's been 5 days since I took my last Decadron (steroid) and I can definitely feel it.  My head feels a little thicker.  The good news is that I only feel the heartbeat in my ear very infrequently.  So...that's very very good news.  I have noticed an increase in pressure in general in my head, but I'm using the wait and see approach.  It isn't anything that I can't handle right now.  I'm just so exhausted today.  I didn't get up until nearly 10 (which was actually nearly 11 with daylight savings).  I stayed up for about an hour and a half, and felt so achy and tired that I went back to bed.  Until about 30 minutes ago!  I took some pain meds and I feel much much better.   I'm just not quite back to my bad-ass self.  This is probably the reminder that my body needed to continue to take it easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment