Friday, May 1, 2009

My lover man

Clyde is the litter mate of Chloe.  And this picture shows just how sweet he is.  I just got back from a few hours visiting my colleagues, and when I got back home, Clyde jumped in my lap straight away.  

Not only that, but he LOVES to tuck his little head under my chin and just cuddle and cuddle.  He sometimes stands right on my chest so that his head is above mine, and then rub his head all over my face (yes, Clyde, you own me).  Of course I try to keep him away from my wounds, but it can be hard.

Clyde also has a strange habit.  Whenever he is content and happy, he drools.  And I mean he drools a lot!  It's pretty gross, but when he does it I know he is just the happiest kitty in the world.  He's such a good boy and he makes me smile when I get frustrated at this whole long, drawn out ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment