Thursday, May 28, 2009

No News is Good News

I just realized that it has been a whole week without a new post.  That is actually good - no new drama!  Treatments are going well.  Kevin just noticed tonight that I'm starting to get just a little redness on the right side of my face.   Things will probably start to get uncomfortable in the next couple of days, so I'm just trying to appreciate feeling, well, not too bad at the moment.

My days are pretty much the same.  Try to get up at a decent hour.  Get some food into my stomach.  Then go down to MPRI.  My appointments are usually somewhere between 11 and 1, although that can vary slightly.  Then get something for lunch.  Then get back home mid-afternoon and take a nap.  After dinner I try and get some work done on the computer/check email, etc.  But I've noticed that I really can't be on the computer much since starting treatments because it gives me a headache.  So all of you who have written me emails...thank you!  I have read them all and will get back to you as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment